Updated: May 16, 2021
Please read this policy carefully before using Innovia.
At Innovia Solutions, LLC (“Innovia”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, “subsidiary”), protecting your data, privacy, and personal information is very important to us.
When visiting the Innovia website, or using our mobile application “Innovia” (our “App”) or using any of the services offered via the Website or the App (the “Services”), you acknowledge and consent to the practices described in this policy.
1. Information we may collect
When accessing Innovia Services through the mobile App or Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- We use tracking tools like cookies and pixels to automatically collect information about how you interact with our Site, online content, and emails.
- Technical information such as IP address, computer operating system, browser type, opt-in sharing of location information, system analytics and crash reports.
- Device specific data, such as hardware model, OS version, unique device identifiers, Universal Device Identifier (UDID), ID for Advertisers (IDFA) and mobile network information.
In order to identify and provide you with the most relevant content and connections, we may collect personal information pertaining to the following categories of information:
Types of Information Collected
- Account Registration Information: e.g. full name, username, text verification code, phone, email, password, city, state, zip code, GPS coordinates.
If you sign up through a third-party login such as Google, Facebook, Apple, we may have access to login information provided by that third-party service.
Purpose of Use:
- To provide you with the Services.
- Secure our services and Users.
- Profile information: e.g. employment history, education, pictures, employment availability and preferences, ratings, reviews.
Purpose of Use:
- To provide you with the Services and facilitate application to job opportunities.
- We may also provide your profile information to facilitate applications to external jobs outside of Innovia’s network.
- Company information: e.g. company name, website, logo, job content and description.
Purpose of Use:
- To provide you with the Services and to publish job opportunities, connect with applicants and browse prospective job seeker profiles.
- Customer service information: e.g. questions you submit to us through online forms, email, in-app contact us, phone.
Purpose of Use:
- To facilitate communications and provide customer service to you.
- Social media information: e.g. opinions, preferences, interests, likes, dislikes, views, life history, current events, friends, connections, associations, intentions, and other information you share on the Innovia community
Purpose of Use:
- To provide a social experience and connection to the Innovia community.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site or mobile App, create a job seeker or company profile, apply to a job, publish a job posting, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our Site.
When using our Services, we may also contact third parties in order to enable your use of the Services e.g., information provided by service providers such as Facebook, Google, Apple, Twilio, and other services and APIs.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, email communications, login to the Site or App, or use certain other site features in ways such as the following:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, develop new features, send product updates, and provide customer support to you.
- Perform internal operations such as to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and conduct data analysis, testing, research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Send you communications that might be of interest to you such as job alert, candidate alerts, promotions, and updates.
- Personalize and improve the Services and content we provide to you.
- Measure the performance of job postings both on and off of our Site through ad networks and exchanges.
- Ask for ratings, reviews, and feedback of services or products.
- Protect the security of the Services and our users, and prevent, detect, mitigate fraud, security breaches, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
4. How is information shared
We may share your personal information with business partners, for example:
- With employers and other businesses in our network so that they can search for your profile and contact you with information about jobs and job-related services in which you have expressed interest.
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us. By including links to a third-party website and apps, we increase the value provide to you. Innovia does not endorse or recommend any products or services offered or information contained at the third-party website. These linked sites and apps have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and apps.
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate.
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public.
5. How do we protect your information?
Sensitive information between your browser and our Website and App is transferred in encrypted form using secure socket layer (“SSL”) or equivalent cryptographic protocols using certificates issued by a trusted third-party authority.
However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion. Nonetheless, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information in accordance with data protection legislative requirement.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
7. Your Choices and Rights
You may edit your account information anytime inside the App. If you would like to delete your account, you may do so in your Profile inside the App, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
8. California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, permits California residents to request and obtain from businesses a list of what personal information (if any) was disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Under Section 1798.83, we currently do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If you reside in California, you also have the right to make the following more specific requests with respect to your personal information:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
- Delete certain personal information we have about you.
- Provide you with information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
Innovia will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above rights.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will take reasonable steps to fulfill your request but may also deny certain requests, or fulfill a request only in part, based on our legal rights and obligations. For example, we may retain personal information as permitted by law, such as for record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
For purposes of California residents making these CCPA requests, please also note the following regarding how we collect, use, and share your personal information as described in this Policy above.
Cookies and Advertising
This website does not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
9. Changes to Policy
10. Contact us
1061 Yorkshire Place,
Danville, CA 94506